ML Realty Partners is an industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. We are currently seeking a Director for Acquisitions for our Itasca, Illinois office who will be tasked with the sourcing of investment and development opportunities within the Chicagoland Submarket. The Director for Acquisitions will be performing property research, market and site analysis and other due diligence tasks associated with the purchase and development of industrial properties.
Primary Duties Include:
- Source potential acquisition targets
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of proposed investments
- Network and build strong broker relationships within the market place
- Stay informed of current industry and market trends
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years in a professional commercial real estate environment
- Understanding of a real estate transaction timeline and property valuation
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls, please.