ML Realty Partners is an industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. We are currently seeking a Market Associate for our Dallas, Texas office that will be tasked with coordinating the leasing efforts within the D/FW Metroplex. The Market Associate will be performing broker coordination, market and site analysis, and other due diligence tasks associated with leasing industrial properties.
Primary Duties Include:
- Actively market ML Realty Partners vacancies in coordination with third-party brokers
- Manage proposal process and the negotiation of business terms
- Network and build strong broker relationships within the marketplace
- Stay informed of current industry and market trends
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- 4+ years in a professional commercial real estate environment
- Understanding of industrial real estate transactions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to: HR@mlrealtypartners.com
No phone calls please.