Senior Asset Manager
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
We are actively seeking a self-motivated and experienced Senior Asset Manager to oversee portfolio operations and negotiate leases in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Work closely with 3rd party property managers to ensure efficient portfolio operation
- Negotiate tenant lease documents and landlord waivers
- Analyze property financial information for NOI enhancement
- Collaborate with leasing and development on tenant improvement projects
- Review annual property operating budgets and tenant reconciliations
- Coordinate annual internal leasing budget
- Some travel required
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and work with all parts of the company
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Must have prior lease negotiation experience
- Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment
- Bachelor’s degree; 5+ years’ experience managing and leasing multiple commercial properties in an ownership/equity environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.