ML Realty Partners is an industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. We are currently seeking a Market Associate for our Chicago, IL office that will be tasked with coordinating the acquisition efforts within specific areas of Chicago. The Market Associate will be performing market and site analysis, interaction with brokerage community and other tasks associated with acquiring industrial properties, some leasing interaction and property management coordination in a specific area of the City.
Primary Duties Include:
- Pursue acquisition of targeted properties in coordination with third-party brokers as well as directly working with potential sellers
- Manage and assist in underwriting process
- Network and build strong broker relationships within the marketplace
- Knowledge of the City of Chicago; neighborhoods, geography, streets and train lines
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 4+ years in a professional commercial real estate environment
- Understanding of industrial real estate acquisitions and underwriting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please.